It makes me happy to give these cards away.
10 Ways to Practice Self-Love
1. Be your own best friend. Don’t abuse yourself or let your thoughts hurt you.
2. Avoid drama, negativity & toxic people/environments. Prioritize peace.
3. Always do the right thing. Having a clear conscience matters.
4. Get to know yourself. You can’t fall in love with someone you don’t know.
5. Believe in yourself. You’re worthy, capable & enough.
6. Accept yourself 100%. Love is full acceptance without judgment.
7. Be who you are. Please don’t hide.
8. Eat healthy, exercise & take care of your one & only body.
9. Know that it’s okay to say no. Say no so that you can say yes to what you really want.
10. Practice self-forgiveness. We all make mistakes.
Love can change the world. Let’s start with ourselves.
Have a great weekend ladies and gents!! Remember that WE HAPPEN TO LIFE!
We probably all have moments where we’re a little bit immature, right? :P
Let those things that hold us down go. Keep things light. Remember to have fun. Life is short.
Moving on will set us free.
Wherever you are, choose to live an interesting life.
This is where tapping into our innate creativity and having curiosity will do us wonders.
Love that Jasmine is only 16!!!
Thanks for sharing, Jasmine – please keep it up with your desire to understand where others might be coming from.
Abso-freaking-lutely. A foundation based on lies is not a foundation, at all.
Hmm… examples of some “obvious” questions in the realm of self-care:
How am I really doing?
Does this make me happy?
What do I want?
Can I give myself permission?
How does this make me feel?
👇What other questions can you think of that we could ask ourselves? 👇 Let’s come up with a list.
Yes. The only thing we should be chasing is our calling/life’s purpose.
Be still and signs from the Universe will make themselves known to you. Everything else is a distraction.
Free will means that we have the freedom to screw up, big time.